Please Read this - it's important
I have said before, probably five or six times since the beginning.For the sake of this course, saying that something is "good" or "bad" or that you like it or that you don't like it is not relevant.
Please adjust your comments to say something substantial. Please, please, please. I know that I've been clear about this.
We have discussed several relevant issue that should give you something to discuss.
I would be happy to discuss the topic of aesthetics and apprecaition in specific detail, but it still does not relate to whether you liked the films or not. Our quest should always be deeper understanding.
If you have any questions about this...if you are not clear why your value judgment is not helpful... please attach them as comments to this post. I think this is a subject worth discussing, but not as the center of the blog.
OK?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home